Terms and conditions
1. WEBSITE OWNERSHIP. The website www.mo2o.com is owned by “MOBILE ONE2ONE, S.L.” Tax No.B-84.325.935, business address in Madrid (28.036), Avda.de Burgos, 8-A, Floor 16.
2. WEBSITE USEAND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT. The present conditions of use have the finality of regulating the website´s users disposal (“users” in plural, “user”, in singular, hereto forth) of the information contained within. The condition of User is acquired simply by navigating the website, which in itself implies a complete agreement with the present general conditions of use.
3. INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. All the contents shown in the website, the designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, brand names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other elements susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to the rights of intellectual and industrial property held by MO2O or by third parties which have authorised their inclusion in the website. In no case will it be understood that the users are granted any licence whatsoever or that disclaimer, transmission or transfer, either partial or whole, of said rights, or that the users are conferred any rights or expectation of any right, especially alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without the previous express written authorisation by MO2O or third parties who hold said rights.
4. HYPERLINKS. Hyperlinks and links can only be established to the website from other sites when those sites do not contain or spread defamatory, injurious, obscene, pornographic, threatening, xenophobic information or expressions, or anything that incites violence or results in discrimination either of race, of gender, of sexual orientation, ideology, religion or by any other means that go against the law, morality, public order, fundamental rights or particularly, any information or expressions which attempt against MO2O´s honour, intimacy, image or its’ good name.
5. MO2O RESPONSIBILITIES. MO2O will only be responsible for damages suffered as a result of website use when said damages are caused by a fraudulent act by the company. Particularly, MO2O will not be held responsible for claims and damages to users by cause of; i) interruptions, computer viruses, failures in the operating systems or in the user´s personal devices, motivated by external causes and which hinder or slow down the rendering of services or system navigation; ii) delays or blockages in use caused by internet overload or in other electronic systems, iii) damages caused by third parties due to wrongful meddling outside of MO20´s control; or the unfeasibility of site access due to causes not liable to MO20, due to third parties, fortuitous events or force majeure.
6. USER´S OBLIGATIONS. Generally, users are obliged to comply with the present terms and conditions of use and to act always according to the law and to good faith, applying the diligence owed to the service enjoyed, refraining from using the website in any way that can damage its normal functioning, or damage the rights of MO2O, those of the rest of the users or any third party. Particularly, users agree to the following: (i) to not introduce, store or spread defamatory, injurious, obscene, pornographic, threatening, xenophobic information or expressions, or anything that incites violence or results in discrimination either of race, of gender, of sexual orientation, ideology, religion or by any other means that go against the law, morality, public order, fundamental rights or particularly, any information or expressions which attempt against MO2O´s honour, intimacy, image or third parties involved, (ii) to not introduce, store or spread any computer programmes, software, viruses, codes or any other instruments, electronic or physical devices that might cause any harm to the website, in any of MO2O`s services, hardware or networks, from any other User, or in general, any third party, or that in any case is capable of causing any alteration or impediment to the normal functioning of said site;(iii) to not advertise, promote or commercially exploit through the website; (iv) to not use false identities, phish other users or third parties when using the website or when commenting on the blog; and (v) to not introduce, store or share from the website any content that breaks MO20’s or third parties’ lawful rights of intellectual or industrial property or company secrets, nor in general, any content which according to the law does not hold the right to be displayed for the benefit of third parties.
The vast majority of browsers hail cookies as standard, depending on the browser; some have the possibility of permitting or forbidding temporal cookies within their own security settings.
Without express consent by activating cookies within the browser, MO2O will not link the cookies with memorised data and personal data that has been given when posting comments on the blog or when contacting us through the form included in this website.
Which types of cookies are used in the website?
– “Technical cookies”: These permit a user to navigate a webpage, platform or application and the ability to make use of the different services and options that exist within, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, to access restricted areas, remember all the elements that make up an order, complete the process of placing an order, fill the inscription form of an event, use the security measures when browsing, store contents to broadcast videos and sounds or share content through social media.
– “Personalisation Cookies”: These permit the user to access the service with default settings based on criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the browser with which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– “Analysis cookies”: If correctly used, these grant us the possibility of quantifying the amount of users to be able to carry out statistical analysis of the User’s use of the offered service. For that reason our website is analysed in order to improve the services and products we offer.
– “Advertisement cookies”: Correctly used, these permit us to handle the Website’s offered advertisement spaces as efficiently as possible, by tailoring the content of the ads to the content of the contracted service or to the use of the website. We can analyse habits of Internet browsing in order to show advertisements relevant to specific browsing profiles.
– “Behavioural publicity Cookies”: These permit the most efficient as possible handling of the advertisement spaces, which the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which the solicited service can be contracted. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained by a constant monitoring of browsing habits, which then permits the development of a specific profile to show relevant publicity.
– “Third party cookies”: MO20’s website can use third party services, which, with MO20’s permission, will recover user information from the website for statistical and MO2O service related means.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service lent by Google, Inc. situated in the United States with business address 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the use of these services, cookies which recover information are used, including the user’s IP address, which is transmitted, treated and stored by Google as agreed on Google.com’s terms and conditions. These include the possible transmission of said information to third parties due to legal reasons or when said third parties have to process said information on Google’s account.
8. CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE. MO2O reserves the right to alter the conditions of use at any time with no previous warning by publishing said alterations in the website so users can know of their existence.