Havaianas and O2O have joined forces to transform the user experience following a customer-centric strategy, omnichannel focus at points of sale and new brand attributes.
A new digital shopping experience
As part of the omnichannel process and transformation of its digital assets, Havaianas partners with O2O to redesign its e-commerce webpage, for desktop and mobile.
As part of this project O2O has worked on:
- – Graphic proposition and UX/UI analysis
- – Navigation proposition and functionality
- – Creating wireframes and desktop and mobile designs
Apart from contributing its experience in digital business and ecommerce UX design projects, O2O has supported the project by carrying out the following tasks:
- Analysis of latest design trends.
- Benchmarking competitors and retail.
- User experience and conversion.
Mobile shopping experience
O2O develops native mobile apps for iOS and Android, focused on selling products and brand loyalty.
A project focused on promoting brand loyalty via mobile channels, which is a billing growth area.
Also provides HAVAIANAS with consultancy on app management and positioning at different stores and plans results-driven international mobile advertising campaigns.